Come celebrate our Edison community and raise important funds for our school at what will be the most vibrant party of the year!
“Pardi Gras” is the Edison PTA annual auction and gala for 2019! This event is our biggest fundraising event of the year. It brings in over half of the PTA annual budget and is critical to the success of our students. Every dollar raised goes towards new technology in classrooms, field trips, school psychologists, garden and computer staff and programs, school assemblies and more.
TICKETS: Check back soon!
$50 for a standard ticket.
$75 for a VIP ticket which guarantees a seat at a table up from (limited to 6 tables of 10, so buy now!)
If you face a hardship at the standard price, select a "pay-what-you-can" ticket and enter your sliding scale payment in the Donation Amount field. All are welcome at this Edison-wide celebration!
- Theme: "Pardi Gras!" Mardi-Gras Edison-style!
- Food: Delicious hearty appetizers and desserts with a nod to New Orleans will be served.
- Drinks: Full bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Bring your checkbooks to avoid credit card fees!!!
- Stay tuned for auction bidding start and end times!
- There are already some amazing items that will be up for bid in our auction including: amazing art created by our kids; getaways to Tahoe, Disneyland, and much, much more!
What is the purpose of this event?
- To raise money for our school. The auction and gala is the biggest fundraising event that Edison has. It brings in over half of the PTA budget.
- It also builds community and allows for the Edison families to gather together and celebrate and have fun.
When is the event?
- Saturday, March 23rd, 2019
Where will the event be held?
- The Elks Lodge
What is the theme?
- “Pardi Gras!” Mardi Gras Edison style!
What is the dress code?
- Wear whatever you feel most comfortable wearing to a mardi gras themed party.
- Want to dress up carnival-style? Masquerade? Fancy attire? Any of those are great!
- Want to just come casual? Perfect. Just come and have fun and support our school!
When will tickets be available to purchase?
- Soon. Stay-tuned!
Will there be food and drinks?
- Yes! We will be serving heavy appetizers and dessert (there are vegetarian and gluten-free options).
- Our menu will be soulfully delicious. Stay tuned for details!
- There will be a full bar where you can purchase alcoholic drinks. Non-alcoholic options will also be available.
Will there be things to buy?
- Yes! We will have auction items available for purchase in 3 possible ways: online, silent and live auctions. Stay tuned for more details.
Alameda Pediatric Dentistry
(510) 521-KIDS (5437)
Providence Veterinary Hospital