Thank you to everyone who bid during the 2020 online auction - pandemic edition. We are so grateful to everyone who reached out to support our children during these challenging times. Stay tuned for more information on the 2021 Auction! (If you would like to help plan this event, please contact email@example.com. Lots of different ways to help, big or small!)
For those who have already purchased tickets, we will be providing donation receipts so that you can claim a tax deduction. If you would prefer a different approach to your ticket purchase price, please contact Courtney Bergin or Monica Sloan to discuss.
What is the purpose of this event?
- To raise money for our school. The auction and gala is the biggest fundraising event that Edison has. It brings in over half of the PTA budget. With the gala portion cancelled and district budget cuts, we need your help to raise money for school programs now more than ever!
When does online bidding begin?
- Online bidding will go live on Friday, March 13th, 2020 at 8:00 PM. Please go to this link to start bidding: https://one.bidpal.net/2020edisonauction/welcome
How can I bid on my children's art and other items that are traditional live-auctioned?
- Items that are traditionally "live" will be available for online bidding on Saturday, March 21, 2020 beginning at 6:00 PM and ending at 10:00 PM. These items include: class art and other exciting items like: Dad's Club for a Day, Sail the Bay at Sunset, and Breakfast with the Mayor. Please stay tuned for more information!
What are the auction rules?
- All sales are final, sold as-is, and there will be no refunds or exchanges unless otherwise noted.
- Payment in full is required by Monday, March 23, 2020.
- Items must be picked up on Sunday, March 22, 2020 (unless another arrangement has been made with auction organizers).
- Auction winners must check out to pay and claim their items at the end of the online auction on your device.
- Auction winners must claim their purchases by presenting a paid receipt (can be a paid confirmation on their mobile device) at the pick-up locations (for location see below).
- Reservations for all trips, meals, and overnight accommodations, use of homes, and private catering must be mutually arranged between the donor and the successful bidder unless otherwise specified. The auction winner on the use of a private dwelling may not sell or give this privilege to a third party without permission of the donor.
- All gift certificates and services must be used by the date specified. Other restrictions are indicated on the certificate.
- Auction winner should retain the auction receipt for their records. Values listed on the receipt are as estimated by the donor, where available. Please consult your tax advisor on specific IRS regulations.
How/when can I pay for my items?
- You will pay for your items via a credit card at the end of the online auction on Saturday, March 21, 2020, when you check out via your mobile device, computer, etc.
- After paying for your items, you will receive a payment confirmation emailed directly to your email address on file.
Where can I pick up my items?
- Winners of Art Work and Class Baskets: Courtney's house - 1711 Cambridge Drive. Sunday, March 22, 2020. Time TBD.
- Winners of everything else: Monica's house - 1539 High Street at Garfield. Sunday, March 22, 2020 from 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM.