Saturday, October TBD, 2018
11AM to 2PM
Dress up, bring a baked item, donate small toys (baseball size or smaller) Friday morning for prizes, bring an appetite for the Dad's BBQ booth, get ready to have a blast!
If you haven’t been to this Edison traditional event, this is a fun festival for the kids with lots of games, a donut eating contest, cake/pumpkin walks, a scarecrow auction, a water balloon shooter, art projects, food, and a costume parade for the kiddos.
New this year -- a Plant Sale by the Garden Committee -- veggies, flowers, and succulents available.
Go Green will also have a few exhibits with their Recycling Cart, Imperfect Produce, and Alameda Backyard Growers.
To help out:
- Donate small toys (baseball size or smaller) for prizes - Friday morning at school drop-off
- Bring a baked item to Festival
- Sign up with Dad’s Club to help with games, food, setup, and cleanup
- Sign up with Garden Committee to help with Plant Sale
- Committee Chairs - The Dad’s Club welcomes any Committee exhibits or activities! Please contact the Dad's Club know if you will be participating.